New FIFA 14 Patch Fixes Freezing, Crashing And Connectivity Issues, Changelog Revealed
EA Sports just launched another title update for FIFA 14 to deal with connectivity, freezing and crashing issues. Aside from this, the update also adds new kits on Creation Center and much more.
“On freezing and crashing: our game data shows that previous updates and maintenance periods have helped immensely to improve stability but we will continue to investigate these reports internally and with our partners. In this update, we have addressed connectivity issues, and instances of freezing and crashing in several game modes.”
Read the complete changelog below.
- Career Mode lag when subbing players
- Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including:
- One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu
- A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer
- Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
- Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
- Corrected instances of kit clashing
- New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
- Fixed some audio scenarios
- Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
- Added Bahia licensed kits and crest