Theme Park Management Simulation Parkitect Launched | Parkitect
Theme park management simulation game Parkitect is launched on steam and official page.
Lately, game developing studio Texel Raptor launched their first game, Parkitect, on Steam. It’s an theme park management simulation game.
Hanging around, gamers would be the manager of a theme park known as “Funtown City”. Because the manager, gamers will have to purchase food snack stores, bath rooms, roller coasters, carousels, along with other amusement rides to draw in and keep clients within the theme park. Also, gamers can monitor check tourists’ movement and happiness level to allow them to improve service and revenue.
Based on Texel Raptor, farmville also features:
- Tools to construct the amusement park you’ve always dreamt of
- A strong, piece-based ride designer to help you to build the finest ride you are able to consider
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them go ahead and take train to that particular new portion of the park, or read their map to locate a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to maintain your park filled
- Keep up with the illusion by hiding utility structures and intricacies from the park from visitors
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
Parkitect has become open to be downloaded via their official website and Steam. It’s playable on Home windows, Mac, and Linux systems.